Biarritz is a stylish seaside resort located in the South-West of France on the Atlantic Coast. With its mild climate, its stunning coastline, its long beaches, the best waves in Europe and its elegant architecture, Biarritz is the perfect place to start the fall season!
Once again, the event will take place at Le Bellevue, a former casino built under Napoleon III and renovated b world renowned French architect Jean Michel Wilmotte. Lunches and dinners are hosted at the art deco Casino, with a breathtaking view of the ocean.
- 08/09/2019 – 5pm : Registration opening
- 08/09/2019 – 7:30pm : Welcome dinner
- 09/09/2019 – 9am to 7pm : Screenings and market
- 10/09/2019 – 9am to 7pm : Screenings and market
- 11/09/2019 – 9am to 7pm : Screenings and market
- 11/09/2019 – 7:30pm : Closing dinner and party
Air France has two connecting flights a day from Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Biarritz
TV France runs a charter flight from Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Biarritz (departs on Sunday mid-day returns on Thursday morning).
Use connecting flights from Paris-Orly or Lyon-Saint Exupéry